Thursday, March 1, 2007

I got tagged

So, I got tagged by Judy. I never have been tagged before so I consider it an honour. Here are five things that people do not know about me:
  1. I used to love techno/rave music. Yes, I must say... I was really into dance music back in the 90's (whoa... that sounds so old). I liked the rap, I liked the beat of the music. I would go to the local library and take out all the rave music they had and made my own dance mixes (like MuchMusic used to have). I also liked popular dance like C&C Music Factory, MC Hammer, Blackbox, Snap (I Got the Power), Technotronic (Pump up the Jam)
  2. I know Tai Chi. Some people know I used to practice Kung Fu, but not many people know I used to do a lot of Tai Chi. Tai Chi is fun and relaxing which requires a lot of patience. But little do people know, after a good 30 min. of tai chi, you will be sweating buckets if you are not used to it!
  3. I have a brother who is 17 years younger than me. When I used to take him out when he was a toddler, people thought that he was my son. Now, they can't make that mistake because he is getting really tall!
  4. I like to read fiction over non-fiction. I like to read epics and always will read fiction over non-fiction. I think it allows my imagination to run free with the story and enjoy an adventure. My favorite books are Lord of the Rings, Tom Clancy novels, John Grisham novels, Robert Ludlum novels, the first 6 or 7 books in the Wheel of Time by Robert Jordan, Chronicles of Narnia. The only non-fiction book I really like and enjoy the most is the Bible.
  5. I love to play old computer games. Like a good epic novel, I love a good epic computer game (although the genre has changed over the years). I like a computer game where you can go discover things, interact with characters and has a good plot. Some oldies are the Police Quest games, Blade Runner, Kings Quest games, and good old 8-bit Nintendo RPGs (Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Maniac Mansion).
So, I guess I have to tag 5 people. Ian L., Tim F., Ian C., Ben J., and Sarah B. Why these 5? They all left comments on my blog the past few posts.

6 comments:

  1. do you know how to beatbox or breakdance too? ha ha haa!! I love it when those songs come on sunday morning and you start singing and moving to the music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm imagining you dancing to techno. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I can totally imagine you dancing to the techno too!! hahaha. Why am I laughing you say? Um...ahem...ehhh...no reason?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. techo??? Seriously, I never would have guessed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr. Wong,
    I'm hesitant to acknowledge your "tag" b/c I already knew 4/5 of those things you listed. Plus, I had a suspicion about #1 based on your cd collection, the way you always start humming techno tunes when thinking of your next Scrabble word, and the strange times I've caught you busting MC Hammer moves in the kitchen. So.. share something REALLY daring and perhaps then I'll divulge =+)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Josh, good to hear about the real you!! Thanks for the post on my blog, as a result I was able to find yours. Feel free to give to link me too.

    ReplyDelete