Friday, December 2, 2005

House Hunting


Ah, house hunting. I never thought I would think about buying a house so soon. But then again, it was always at the back of my mind. Deb and I went for the first time to visit a real estate agent yesterday and we looked at some houses. We have been praying for a long time over this and God led us to this really neat house on Springvale (Fairmount) that fits our budget.

So friends and family, please join us as we pray to see if God will provide this house for us! Then we can finally invite the people we have been putting off to invite because we will now have room! All you outoftowners will now have a place to stay.

So what do you think? (Yeah, I know, the outside looks kinda plain, but wait until you see the inside... and I guess that will happen if we get the house). If you live in Halifax, where do you want to live if you could choose where to live? I gotta admit, house hunting is kind of fun...

2 comments:

  1. It looks beautiful from the outside!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm excited for you guys. Go stick your head in the widows and take some pics of the inside =+) I'll certainly pray for your house hunting / financing situation. Btw, Springvale is not far from the Bi-hi and NW Arm Dr ..would traffic noise be a problem?? Go scope out the 'hood at diff times of the day (just a suggestion) ...And if I had the choice of where to live in Hfx, those houses w/ the boat launches facing the NW Arm wouldn't be bad. HOwever, 1747 Vernon would also be near the top of my list!

    ReplyDelete