Sunday, February 5, 2006

New posting

Sorry I haven't posted anything yet, but with the move and with work, things can get quite busy! So with requests to post something (i.e. Ian Chik) - here it is! In the coming days I will post more pics of my new home and intruiging things going in the back of my mind. But to whet your appetite, here is a pic of the wood stove which I love and bought a whole bunch of wood for today!


(Gold plate and decorations are previous owner's - sadly, we don't own those anymore to put above the stove)

6 comments:

  1. we'll have to get a gold plate just like it. :o) btw = it's about TIME YOU UPDATED YOUR BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gold plate sure caught my eye...that's some shiny. Have you give much thoughts about getting a "gold" set of wood-stove-tools-thingee yet?

    HEH HEH HEH...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hellooooooooooooooooooo *pops in* Wow, I never thought to ask you if you had a blog! But cool, yay, I'm able to really see now what's been up over there in Halifax. Sadly, I don't really update my blog, I don't know what to put sometime, but maybe I'll try to update if more for you two to read or so hehe ^^ Cheers for the new house, hope the move is smooth. It's a little late over here, so I'll just leave this little blurb for now. Take care, and until next time!
    - Tobi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice...can't wait to see the place! Kelley tells me it's really nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. no wait...you do have a set of wood-stove-tools-thingee...ah geez...that goes my brilliant comment...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi josh,
    I think your place looks v v cool. I always thot a house is lots of work too. But as u said, good work, not to mention free exercise. I just thot I wld mention that keep an eye on the stuff that flies out of woodstoves. pple with breathing problems e.g. asthma have occasionally found their breathing problems aggravated by it....from your friendly neighbourhood doctor

    ReplyDelete