Wednesday, January 3, 2007


Sorry Joe Choi, this blog entry isn't about you - but it was great seeing you over New Year's! What it is about is the incredibly cheap and good looking clothes you can buy at Superstore nowadays. I just picked up a zipper jacket for $15!!!! That is right, $15! And with my PC Points of $20, it was free with $5 to spare to buy other things (like my supercool new gloves with Spiderman-like webbing on the palms). Why do I buy at any other store? I easily saw 3 other items that I could buy because there were so cheap! I had to refrain as I didn't need them, but with styles and prices like these, I told my wife I won't be buying anywhere else (I sound like an ad on tv).

Well, next time I need new jeans or pants, I know where to go...

3 comments:

  1. superstore does in fact save the day. yay superstore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on this one, Josh. Superstore has some excellent deals. I find baby stuff is often really well priced.

    I also love the PC points which turn into $$!

    ReplyDelete