Saturday, May 31, 2008

Photoblog of my wife

My wife I had the privilege of going to Italy for our vacation. It was a huge blessing to go and we are grateful for those who helped us get there. A big part of the trip was taking pictures and I decided to write a photo blog of my wife taking pictures at different locations in Italy. Here we go! BTW - for the actual pictures, check out Deb's blog and Flikr.

Day One: Rome

After flying from Toronto to Philadelphia, we finally arrived in Rome after 8+ hours in the air. After taking a little nap, we decided to go out and explore our surroundings even though we didn't plan to do a lot that first day.

However, we found our way to the Vatican and because of the rain, there weren't many people there. Perfect for pictures!

Highlight of the day: Taking in St. Peter's Square at the Vatican and eating my first gelato in Italy (strawberry - yummy!)

St. Peter's Square

The columns surrounding St. Peter's Sqaure

Deb waiting for people to clear so that she can take a clear picture of St. Peter's Basilica.

No comments:

Post a Comment