Saturday, January 21, 2006

Casserole

I have known that men and women think differently, but a quote from a book my wife is reading (Fantasy) really helped illustrate it:

"If women are like a casserole, men are like a TV dinner (global verses compartmental)... Men and women think differently. For us (women), everything is thrown in one big pot. The flavour of one area of our life affects the flavour of every other area. Men, not so much. They can compartmentalize."

Now, my favourite saying when women (like my wife) seem to blend everything together is "Women are like casseroles". You think a topic has been addressed, but two conversations later, it is right there again. That is what I'll write for now... maybe more later.

1 comment:

  1. yes. women are casseroles. cheesy, full of leftovers and able to feed a family. heh heh heh. jk.

    ReplyDelete