Thursday, March 2, 2006

NHL 2005

In light of Canada's sobering lost in the Olympics, I sometimes want to get away and plug in NHL 2005 to see if things would come out differently if I chose the team for Canada.

Anyway, that leads to one of my favourite pastimes - playing NHL on my Gamecube with my favourite hockey team, the Calgary Flames. I like the Flames not only because I was born and raised in Calgary, but the great players that have come out of Calgary.

So, I love playing Flames in NHL 2005 and currently enjoying a great 2005-2006 season. With great trades that has landed me Staal, Knuble, Bergeron, Draper and other great players, we have clinched the number 1 spot in the conference and in good shape for the playoffs. Go Flames Go! (plus they are doing great in real life)

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Did you see the last Canucks X Flames game? 2 X 1 for us!!!!! Yeah! GO CANUCKS

    ReplyDelete