Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Home At Last

You don't really miss home until you have been away and that is exactly what I have been feeling lately as my wife and I have been travelling quite a bit. Pics from the places and events we've been involved this summer... (sorry, not in chronological order as I can't seem to get the pics in order with the blog tools)...


Yarmouth


My brother!



Camping in BC


Coast off of Yarmouth



Strawberry picking in the Valley


The boys from the summer trip


Camping with Matt and the rest of the gang from the summer


Being tourists on a gondola

5 comments:

  1. I love that picture by the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY HEAVENS!! Caleb has GROWN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! My favs are the one @ the lighthouse and the strawberries!!

    Great to see you guys on Sunday...we really enjoyed the church!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Josh!
    Jeana here, from OEX this summer? Remember me? Loving the pics! I can really feel the joy and laughter through the screen. Taste and see that the Lord is gooood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. My fav pic is the one with you and Deb and the ocean :). My brother cooked me supper 2nite, I'm gonna see how long I can get by with other people cooking for me. Good camping trip :)!

    See ya next week!

    Jessie

    ReplyDelete