Thursday, December 14, 2006

What Shall We Call Cell Group #1?

As cell group #1 gels, I think it is time for a name! I really liked the pizza making prayer meeting. yummy... Any suggestions?

My suggestions:
  1. Food group #1 (lol)
  2. Hungry Chinese Community of Christians (HCCC!!)
  3. Bread of Life
  4. Flame's Cup - hold on... wrong group
  5. Grace and Truth cell group


In other things... recently, I got a new board game from my sister (thanks Crystal!) called Ticket To Ride. I played it a few times two summers ago, but recently played it again at a training conference and it was addictively fun! It is set on a map of North America and you build train tracks based on your route objectives and depending what kind of cards you draw (you can choose). There is strategy involved on what to build and where to build first!

I have found that strategic "building" games to be fun. There is something to the experience of building something up and whether you win or lose, you can look back and see how you did. This is true for other games like Settlers of Catan and Scrabble. Good times! Anyone want to play? 2-5 players.

2 comments:

  1. oh me...I wanna play!

    Other group #1 names:

    1. The rockin' group
    2. The awesome group...oops...this may be confused with Kawai's group...LOL

    I like both hungry chinese community of christians and bread of life...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo... guess who bought the same game. aiks

    ReplyDelete